mat-finish & enhanced radiance loose powder 4 in 1 harmony
产品编号 # P190089
Givenchy celebrates the Chinese New Year with a limited edition of its iconic loose powder, Prisme Libre, in its bestseller shade Mousseline Pastel N°1.
For the occasion, its case comes in gold, adorned with vibrant red leather and stamped with Givenchy’s emblematic 4G logo, in a gold version symbolizing light. A festive adornment in celebration of the New Year.
- Givenchy celebrates the Chinese New Year and revisits, in a limited edition, its iconic loose powder Prisme Libre, in its bestselling shade Mousseline Pastel N°1.
- For the occasion, its case comes in gold, adorned with vibrant red leather and stamped with Givenchy’s emblematic 4G logo, in a gold version symbolizing light. A festive adornment in the colors of the Chinese New Year for this iconic powder that combines a quartet of four loose powders in just one case.
- Encapsulated in a sieve stamped with the 4G logo, Prisme Libre is the only loose powder that combines four different colors to emphasize the complexion’s radiance: on the left, two correcting tones that unify the skin; on the right, two luminous shades that harmonize the result and boost the skin’s radiance. As light as a breath of air, the powder offers 6 hours* of radiance thanks to its invisible texture providing visible perfection. A 4-color harmony for a perfectly matte, blurred and incredibly luminous finish.
- * Instrumental test on 16 women.
- - POLYMER COMPLEX: Absorbs excess sebum and mattify skin.
- - SILICA SPHERES AND MICA: Blur imperfections of the skin.
- - LIGHT ADAPTABLE PIGMENTS: Provides a luminous complexion during 6 hours and enables makeup to adapt to the light of any environment.
USE AND TIPS
- Prisme Libre Loose Powder can be used alone or over foundation. The puff provided inside the case is ideal for application that is both even and precise.
- The powder is applied intuitively in three steps: Shake, Stamp, Blend.
- Slip your index and middle fingers under the strap on the puff to hold it over the sieve, shake the case twice, then apply the powder by tapping with the puff.
- The powder can also be applied using the on-the-go Prisme Libre Loose Powder brush for a more lightweight result.